To become successful businessman there are many books, blogs, and motivation speaker earn money by telling the story of a businessman but in reality, there is not any story works the only attitude of businessman works with business there are not any trick to becoming a successful business But,
qualities and attitude is the best friend of businessman it helps you in your business growth
then we discuss this important point of businessman attitude below,
(1)have passion for your business: work should be fun .your passion will help you overcome difficult moments and persuade people to work for you and want to do business with you.
(2) set example trustworthiness: people have confidence in the trustworthy individual and want to work for them in a culture of integrity. the same is true for customers.
(3) be flexible, except with core values: it's given that your plans and strategies will change as time goes on. however no matter the pressure for immediate profits, do not compromise on core values.
(4) don't let the fear of failure hold you back: failure is an opportunity to learn. All things being equal, venture capitalists would rather invest money in an individual who tried and failed to found a company than in someone who never tried.
(5)make decision time: it's okay to use your intuition. planning and thought are good. but procrastination leads to the missed opportunity.
(6) the major company asset is you: take care of yourself . your health is more valuable than the most expensive machinery or computer software for the company. maintain your health for balance and energy, which will, in turn, enhance your mental outlook.
(7) keep your ego under control: the result of ego is dealignment in the progress . so a businessman issued emphasizes to keep the ego under his control. he plays a role as a motivator only.
(8) believe: you need to believe in yourself, in your company, and that you will be successful. this confidence is contagious with your employees, customer, stakeholders, supplier, and everyone you deal with.
(9)encourages and accept criticism graciously. admit your mistakes: you need to constantly work on contagious with your employees that it's okay even necessary to state their honest opinions even it if conflicts with the boss's opinion.
(10) rebound quickly from setbacks: there surely will be plenty of ups and downs as you build the business.learn from the setbacks and move on. you can't change the past.
(11) maintain a strong work ethic: your employees will follow your lead. it will also help you beat your competition by outworking them, particularly when your product or services is very similar.
(12) periodically get out of your comfort zone to pursue something important: many times you will feel uncomfortable in implementing a needed change in technology, people, mission, completing, etc. for the company and you to grow personally, you something have yo step out of your comfort zone.
and there are also values
fun and enjoyment in life
warm relationships with others
sense of accomplishment security